Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Morning After Linkage

I haven't read much that seems definitive of the moment this morning, but maybe that sort of analysis will come later in the day when reporters get a chance to recover from sleep deprivation. In the meantime, here is a smattering of some of what I've liked. Most of it is international, but then the time difference should have put them ahead in the sleep cycle.

Daniel Hannan gives our election process some love.

The Guardian reflects on the race angle here and here.

Europeans submit their wish lists.

This reaction (Fr) strikes me as typically French in good and bad ways.

Rod Dreher takes one for the team.

EJ Dionne takes a victory lap.

Finally, I knew I could count on The Huffington Post.

No comments:

About Me

Little Rock, Arkansas
I work at a local museum, date a lovely boy, and with my free time procrastinate on things like blogs.