Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Restless

Is this why I've been waking up so early lately?

Trolling around on the internet and found this:




There aren't many movies I care much about seeing this year. Typically there are loads. Can anybody even name a blockbuster coming out in the next few months besides James Bond?

I'll see Bond. And I'll see more arty films like Changeling and Rachel Getting Married. I'll see I Have Loved You So Long if we get it this year. But the last is really the only one I care about so far.

Revolutionary Road is supposed to be Oscar bait but P and I saw the trailer in the cinema and it looked like another take on a 1950s vision of the suburbs as a form of self-immolation. Fun.

But I live in the suburbs and I'm reading the Rough Guide to Argentina so maybe I shouldn't scoff.

No comments:

About Me

Little Rock, Arkansas
I work at a local museum, date a lovely boy, and with my free time procrastinate on things like blogs.