Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To Do

Maybe I have not mentioned it here so much, but I am going away to the beach on Saturday and am very excited about it. Such beach excitement is unusual for me as I don't particularly enjoy sand. It's just that it has been so long since I've had a proper vacation.

So, now to clear the decks.

I need to go by the Hop one last time. This old diary bar on Cantrell road has been since before the dawn of time (or at least my time). Come August it will finally close up shop and officially move to a downtown sit-down restaurant that looks just like any other box serving food.

I should probably buy a swimsuit. The last one I bought was for my senior trip in high school. It still fit last summer, but shouldn't the elastic be disintegrating by now? Don't want a beach wardrobe malfunction.

I ought to go to the Cox building and rummage around the library resale shelves for good beach reads.

No comments:

About Me

Little Rock, Arkansas
I work at a local museum, date a lovely boy, and with my free time procrastinate on things like blogs.